Our mission is to serve San Gabriel Valley residents with prostatic disease.
The answers to cancer will come from small, dedicated, interdisciplinary teams such as ours.
- Established cell lines for human prostate cancer: the Pasadena Cell Lines
- Development of the patented endo-rectal coil for prostatic magnetic resonance imagery
- Discovery of a novel agent for hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Development of a prostate research information network for patients in all stages of prostate cancer.
- Rhodamine-123 Clinical Trial: A Phase I toxicity study of an innovative treatment for hormone-refractory prostate cancer
- Community Prostate Network: A prostate cancer information program designed to provide an important link between individuals with prostate cancer and ongoing clinical trials in the San Gabriel Valley.
If you are interested in learning more about the Prostate Research Program, please contact:
Dr. Lawrence W. Jones, director
Tel: (626) 796-8102